Wednesday, October 22, 2008

#7: Cover


I haven't posted for about a month, because of my secret agent cover. I'm a graduate student, working on my MA degree in English literature--which means that free time is virtually a non-existent feature of my life for the next year.

James Bond's cover was a "businessman" working for "Universal Export." No offense, James, but bor-ing. Many Bond girls have far better covers--so I'm working on one that's fail safe: an expert in Renaissance and Jacobean literature. Most people would expect me to be about 52 years old, wear beige crepe-soled shoes and have reading glasses on a chain. They would be very wrong.

Actually, I'm in grad school because it's AWESOME and READING ROCKS but you never know when there may be an international Shakespeare crisis, and the CIA/MI6 will need someone to read Elizabethan typescript. And I would be prepared.

1 comment:

Kathryn May said...

Grad school is awesome! xx